Skip to Main Content

Liberty evolv100 Skis 2023

sku# 226659
Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023Liberty - evolv100 Skis 2023
Model Info
Select Size (cm):
Please select a size

Product Info

Even in the snowy Western US, there are months and even seasons when Ullr just doesn't deliver - witness the winter of '21-'22.That's when you need a quiver stick like the Liberty evolv100 Skis to make the icy groomers seem like a good idea and still be able to sort it out when it snows a few inches overnight. This is an old-school directional design made current with the addition of a new Bamboo-Poplar-Aluminum Alloy core called VMT 3.0 (the "3.0" stands for 3 vertically aligned metal struts embedded between the Bamboo stringers). This ski gets down with the best on firm surfaces, but doesn't punish the rider when bumps or trees raise their heads, so you're good to roll regardless of where you point them.

Product Details

Rocker Type

Hammer RockerPut the Hammer Rocker down and you'll find yourself railing turns like never before; this 15% tip rocker design with a very slight upturn at the tail leaves the rest of the ski - 85% - to engage the snow.


VMT 3.0 CoreFour sections of laminated Poplar separated by Bamboo stringers with a vertically aligned Aluminum Alloy strut between the Bamboo laminates means rock solid and super smooth performance regardless of velocity or snow conditions.


FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) Mounting Plate

Full Wrap Triaxial S-Glass

Pre-Cured Carbon Fiber Stringers

Rubber Foil Dampening Layer


Full Poured Polyurethane Sidewalls


Sintered P-Tex Base


Full Wrap HRC 48 Steel Edges

Binding Compatibility

We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.


  • Terrain: All-Mountain More 
  • Skis: No Bindings
  • Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced More 
  • Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber More 
  • Turning Radius: Medium More 
  • Core/Laminates: Bamboo, Metal, Wood
  • Tail Type: Flat More 
  • Warranty: 3 Years More 
Size (cm) 172 179 186
Tip Width (mm) 139
Waist Width (mm) 100
Tail Width (mm) 122
Turning Radius (m) 19
Indiv. Ski Weight (g) 1930

Other Notes

Liberty products can only be shipped within the United States and Canada



Related Buying Guides

icon-returns icon-ruler icon-ruler-mini icon-compatibility icon-location